cant_talk_knitting

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Yee-Haw! Done with MBA

I finished my MBA degree this week & watched the season finale of Lost -- can't decide which got me more excited. Now I can take the month of June to knit & read & get ready to go to SE Asia for three weeks in July.

Oh yeah, and look for a job -- drag-o-rama. Hopefully I can find something before I leave so I can start in August when we get back.

Monday night I am going to my first group knitting gathering. I know only one person attending, but she is adorable, so I'm sure she knows other fun people. It will be in a fancy lingerie shop, but I must resist shopping!

OK, see, after one beer, I sorta zone out and can't remember all of the witty things I thought of to put in my blog over the last few days. Better luck next posting.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home