cant_talk_knitting

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

So, having yesterday off while poor Mr. CTK had to work (don't feel too bad, he gets Friday off), I cast on and completed six out of seven sections for a small Knitty pumpkin. I hope to complete the final section and some of the stem pieces tonight.

Hoo-ha! Now the only question is whether I want to attempt knitting up a couple of them, so I can have one big felting session. I love felting so much that I don't know that I will be able to wait!

I also took Mr. Max to the vet because he started limping around on NYE day on his left front paw. Poor little guy. He will still bear weight on it, and doesn't squirm when I palpate his entire leg, but when he sits down, he holds it up in the air & my heart goes out to him.

Anyway, the vet couldn't find any real reason, so thinks he could have done some soft tissue damage while wrestling with Frances. But, we did find a marble sized tumor right above that leg. The vet drew out some fat, so thinks it is just a benign fatty tumor, but shaved the area so we can watch for growth. Apparently sometimes a "good" tumor can hide a bad tumor. :( It would devastate me if we lost Max -- he is my total snugglepie bunny kitty. But, at least we found it while it was small, so the second any change happens we will cut that bad boy out.

Thoughts to San Francisco Knitter these days too.

1 Comments:

  • Just wanted to send energy and love to Max-of-the-sore-paw-and-lump.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home