cant_talk_knitting

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yay-- my first official, non stolen tag!

Tag...
Rules:
List 5 things you enjoy, even when no one is around and you want to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal… and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

1. Reading, especially chick lit. Fun and fluffy without being brain taxing

2. Knitting, sometimes -- that all depends on the project. :)

3. Snuggling with my cats -- I think I could look at them endlessly.

4. Painting my toes, preferably though, having someone else do it (when the pocketbook is full)

5. Yoga -- even on a bad day, I know if I just get to class, I will be glad I went.

I got a second interview for the job I interviewed last week, have an appt. to apply for another job tomorrow and a contract position possibility. Plus, I met with a professor today & she has all sorts of ideas for people she can contact for me. Hopefully something will work out soon. I am trying to keep my chin up & back away from the computer when I get in a tizz. Still, a job would greatly increase my chances of a good night's sleep.

1 Comments:

  • dude, where do you yoga?
    i NEED SOME EXERCISE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home