cant_talk_knitting

Friday, June 17, 2005

Hooray -- Off for the Weekend!

17 days until departure day! Or is it 16? I can never remember whether you should count the actual departure day or not. Good thing I programmed a countdown into my cell phone cause that keeps track of the hours and minutes until our flight, so I can really be sure.

But first, we are going away for the weekend. I am ready to get out of the house!! I am tired of looking for a job.

Though I did talk to my boss from last summer's internship yesterday & there might be something coming up in his division. Unfortunately, the job is in Sacramento, so it would mean moving or a really long commute. Kind of depends on how many days of the week that I would actually have to go there & whether I could work from home for part of the time. This becomes especially relevant if I get pregnant this fall -- my commute would probably take twice as long as I'd have to be making pit stops every 10 minutes. But we'll see.

My blog reading obsessions have expanded -- I started with Crazy Aunt Purl
and then moved on to SF Knitter and now I'm reading The Crochet Dude, Sunday Undies and Minou's blogs. I have too much time on my hands, I think. Though I do go in fits and starts whenever life gets boring. I used to be obsessed with other message boards & then life would get in the way, and I'd stop reading, and then I'd wonder how I spent so much time reading those boards all the time. Which is probably the way it will be with this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home