Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My first scarf -- see where my brain kicked in?!?


  • *giggle* OK, that's funny! What was your brain doing before it kicked in? :)

    By Blogger Jo, at 5:28 PM  

  • hee hee hee.
    The only reason my first scarf doesn't look like that is that I ripped it out over and over until I was happy.... :D

    -SF Knitter

    By Blogger BunnyGull, at 9:06 PM  

  • You could just tell people the cat attacked it!

    By Blogger Jean, at 8:14 AM  

  • It gives it a sort of grunge look -- like part of it got run over by a bus or something. You could tell folks you knitted it from the other direction and then ask them if they can tell when you reached the bottom of the wine I do appreciate your sharing this. It encourages me to keep working at it.

    By Blogger CateK, at 9:18 AM  

  • That's pretty funny.. cute, but funny! I did the same as bunnygull and ripped and ripped (and ripped and ripped) until it came out right... and then I told everyone it was my first scarf (when really it was about my seventh!)

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:19 PM  

  • Love it! You should see *my* first scarf! It's equally hilarious. What lessons we've learned by the time it finally does make sense.

    By Blogger Blondie, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home