cant_talk_knitting

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yay -- blog stalking works!

My first comment from someone who knows me IRL. I was really only posting in her sister in law's blog so she'd come find me. hee hee hee

No, really, Breed Em and Weep is hysterically funny. Everyone go read it right now -- it takes the pressure off of me to come up with anything witty today.

I finally got my computer at work! yay! Now I need to get one of those rearview mirrors for your monitor so that people cannot sneak up on me. Why to they design cubicles so sitting at your computer makes you sit with your back to the cube hole? How's a person supposed to comfortably noodle around on the web if anyone could sneak up on you and catch you reading blogs when you are supposed to be working?

Tomorrow night we are going to a ukelele and musical saw concert put on by two of our friends. Woo Hoo! They are really quite funny together.

Today we have some exciting trips planned: Target for a baby gift and Berkeley Public Library and Berkeley Bowl. The baby gift is for a shower tomorrow afternoon. I knit the little umbilical cord hat pictured in a previous post, but thought I should also get something a little more practical. We must be in the first round of showers for the couple because there are still a lot of things left on the registry.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  

  • Hey! I am a real commenter too!! Thanks for letting me know that you had problems with the endless increase scarf too! I was looking through your blog, and it looked like you got over it! Someday, I too will knit things other than scarves!!

    By Blogger Shari, at 2:53 PM  

  • hey so if you have a computer at work how come you don't post more? huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home