cant_talk_knitting

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blog Slacker

Mostly cause I have been so busy at work. I've also been a knit slacker, but I want to cast on for Blu this weekend.

I told my boss yesterday and my boss' boss today & got warm and fuzzy responses from both. HOORAY! Now I can start spreading the word. My boss' boss said she didn't even think I looked pg at all because I wasn't carrying any extra weight. HA! I've gained 10 pounds and have been feeling rather flabby, so that was nice to hear.

It is raining today & I have no umbrella because I *sat* on my new expensive 2 month old one last Friday and snapped the handle. GAH! I choose to believe it was cheaply made and I hit it at the wrong angle rather than being caused by my expanding girth. Stupid thing! I'm still so mad that I am obstinately walking around in the rain w/out one because I can't bring myself to lay out $$ for a new one.

I called my credit card company but apparently loss protection does not cover human stupidity despite that damn commercial where the guy in the convertible drives into a tunnel and rips the head off his stuffed giraffe!!

Aside to SFK: Work has blocked feminista (though I can still get to blogger, go figure), so I haven't been commenting because of that, not because I don't love you anymore. :)

2 Comments:

  • oh, well, i guess i can forgive you... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • Your first package is in the mail and on its way to you. I hope that you like everything.

    How are you and the baby?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home