cant_talk_knitting

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Another big thanks to Secret Pal!!

Wheeee! Another great package arrived from my secret pal this week. It came on Thursday, but I have been too busy fondling the goodies to take photos until today.

First I pulled out some cool books and a journal. I want to make several things from Baby Knits Too -- the little moccasins (I have some of the exact yarn called for in my stash!)and the origami cardigan because it is all garter stitch on size 6 needles, so should go pretty fast.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then I found some yummy blue Malabrigo which my pal and her LYS describe as "yarn crack" and I can see why! Fondling goodness! Plus some cool sage green cotton/acrylic yarn.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then some Burt's Bees lip balm (my favorite in the whole world) and hand salve and some Eucalan and #8 Addi Turbos!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, I was blushing at her largesse by this point.

Finally, a very cute "Parents to Be" ornament, which I was very happy to receive since I hadn't gotten one yet.

Image hosting by Photobucket

THANK YOU!!

I am going to spend some time cleaning in our front room (we are moving our bedroom here, so baby can have our current room -- but I'm keeping the closet!)today, but will surely be contemplating all of my new goodies while I do so!

2 Comments:

  • How nice! And you're going to LOVE the Knitting Answer Book. I learned so much just from having it as my "bedtime" book. I'd just open it up randomly, and read. It's chalk full of useful information!

    By Blogger turtlegirl76, at 4:07 PM  

  • Glad that you liked everything. Hope you are doing well and your little baby bean is growing well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home