cant_talk_knitting

Monday, February 13, 2006

Booty Photos!

Git yer mind outta the gutter. I'm talking about booty from my secret pal!






Check out all this cool stuff. Two sock patterns, Lantern Moon needles to make socks, THREE different kinds of sock yarn, Belly Laughs, chocolate, a cool beaded bookmark and some yummy raspberry mint bath products. Wowee! I think I've put most everything in use already!!








See, here's what I did on Saturday morning.






And here's where I was on Sunday night - hoo-ha! The heel is turned!!






And here's my other WIP -- the first cuff of Blu. I'm loving doing this pattern -- not because it is so interesting, but because I am excited for the results. It isn't very portable though, since the dark yarn really does turn your fingers Blu!

Back to the socks!

1 Comments:

  • WOW you are a quick knitter. The sock looks GREAT so far!! I guess that the yarn and pattern isn't too boring. LOL So do you like the lantern moon needles? I just love mine. They have circulars that will be coming out this spring. I can't wait until my LYS get them in.

    Have a Great Day and Happy Knitting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home