cant_talk_knitting

Monday, July 10, 2006

Really, I'm still here

Poor blog -- I don't even have the excuse that I have a newborn for why I've neglected you too long & I even forgot our blogaversary.

Mainly, I haven't been doing too much knitting, and have been busy with work and have just never been good at keeping up journal type projects like this. Ah well.

14 more days until the due date -- no, we still don't know what we are having. Still working, though my last day is Friday.

I have to finish a second sock for my grandma's birthday present before this kid arrives. Her birthday was May 5th (gulp) and once I realized that I'd miss that deadline, I totally slacked off on sock #2. I think the pattern just wasn't mindless enough given all that I have on my mind.

but, here's a photo and closeup of sock #1. On #2, I've just turned the heel and need to pick up stitches to start the gusset and get the thing finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home