cant_talk_knitting

Monday, November 14, 2005

In which I have a secret

I have a secret. Details to follow in a few weeks, when I can safely blog about it without anyone I know IRL seeing it.

(now that should keep you coming back for more!)

Thanksgiving is almost here. I am in charge of bread and a vegetable this year. Mr. CTK is doing stuffing, which I will try really really really hard not to bug him about finding a recipe for before Wednesday night, November 23rd.


More progress on Sitcom Chic yesterday -- but the thing is so wide now (including the 2 fronts, sleeves and back) that even doing one row takes forever!

3 Comments:

  • You're PREGNANT!
    just in time to answer the question I posted earlier on my blog.
    OK, maybe not. You have received a well-deserved promotion?
    Your man's gender reassignment is complete?
    You're running for president in 2008?
    I hope you didn't expect us to just sit around quietly and wait for you to deign to tell us what this secret is.
    Your own gender reassigment is complete? You're really "L.E" aka Dan Leone?
    You actually CAN talk and knit at the same time?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 PM  

  • ooo oooh I have a secret too! Although I'm probably safe here. Tee hee.

    I bet you're running for president.

    By Blogger Steph, at 7:00 AM  

  • boy, I gotta keep up with the free SF weeklies. Had no idea about Mr./Ms. CheapEats until you mentioned it.

    CTK, 2008!! running on the "I did sniff the yarn, but I didn't inhale" platform

    By Blogger cant_talk_knitting, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home