cant_talk_knitting

Friday, October 28, 2005

Don't worry, photos on the way

I had to endure Mr. CTK's laughter and taunting last night as I photographed:

My beautiful new hank of ArtFibers Celtic & new gigantor #17 needles

Said hank wound in to center-pull ball

Sleeve of Sitcom Chic that I've been whining about

Body of Sitcom Chic

But, he calmed down enough to take photos of me in my finished Kyoto!

To get back at him, I'll also post some photos of him as Paul Stanley from last weekend's pre-Halloween party.

Two big YAY!s for Monday:

Get to pick up my new sparkly ring from its sizing appointment

Get to go over to a friend's house where she gets over 300 children and pass out candy while maintaining an accurate count with my little tally counter (normally used for counting rows of knitting).


Got to put my first paycheck in the bank today, so celebrated by buying new black socks that hopefully won't fade to grey-ish black since I got trouser socks rather than regular cotton socks.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

  • Congratulations on the paycheck! I would totally spend it at Artfibers, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home